Bad Credit Computer Financing
Bad credit is no longer a reason for you not to own a computer – Bad Credit Computer Financing does exist. But you must be careful that you’re dealing with an ethical source. There’s a number of these type of computer financing firms hitting the market and taking customers for a ride. In this discussion we’ll highlight 5 key things to watch for, so you’ll be able to land the best computer financing deal for you.
1) Company Website – If the bad credit computer financing company that you’re thinking about going with does not have a company website, doing business with them may be a big mistake. This is an indicator that they’re most likely a company just starting up, or they could very well be a scam.
2) Credit Reporting – Computer ownership is not the only thing you want, but improving your credit as well would be nice wouldn’t it? It would be in your best interest to deal with a company that focuses on computer financing for bad credit — and that reports to a consumer credit reporting agency i.e. Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.
3) Contact Info. – Customer Service – Also check to see if the no credit check computer company has reliable contact information, as well as a professional customer support division to contact. Although not always the case, but in many cases, If a company only has a number to Make The Sale but has no customer service department whatsoever — then problems are sure to be in the forecast.
4) Negative Reports – Checking with the Better Business Bureau or other protection agency is something you can do to find out if a company has any excessive negative marks against them. I say “excessive” because even a good company may have a complaint or two.
But if you run into reoccurring complaint issues from different sources, then most likely it’s a valid warning to take heed to! You might also want to ask around or find out what people are saying by browsing your favorite search engine or other public sources.
5) Computer Specs & Condition – Be sure that you get complete details about the computer that you’re purchasing . Is it used/refurbished or new? What specs does it have and is it really what you’re looking for? Is it an upgradeable computer? These are some key questions you need to consider when searching for bad credit computer financing.